Re: [ANCP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-11

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uSwVL4lifNnLdaY60iiIpxQW5qaB78p/q2uSp8JvOCE=; b=S0MDi2r7iw4ZnUqF2WdSgsQ1JZnzRvP1NJfGAYZ1e4bHdZTHbCc9yZ96Xt/3p21uAK 8FuwGoKovc7HANe1YK/DaB4ND9lRYTKwWwWnDe7/0pnXeJVSAwb6GWs2NB0TcCIHSPzI RZBNYz+NoiJ5toYViqCJ3YNdGd/xq6UW6psLjZlGIhQkmi7axko3cXPRYj96NACQzMvx 5s0k/jrbf+SfQbATwbOJb7pErEXCmMPjV7bv/lbWeXylsnZ9ry5c8/VHo8wDITi9itIe TrHeECv4oVa6fQd0kKgL+hWa9huMqyBvLimMLH3o3XtC3pwxYSZJM/31EeO76/mES+av XJRw==