Re: [Anima-bootstrap] [Ace] Constrained Environment PKI enrollment (fwd) Shahid Raza: Re: [Ace] Constrained Environment PKI enrollment

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Mon, 06 June 2016 18:31 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: tisch-security <6tisch-security@ietf.org>, anima-bootstrap <anima-bootstrap@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:31:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [Anima-bootstrap] [Ace] Constrained Environment PKI enrollment (fwd) Shahid Raza: Re: [Ace] Constrained Environment PKI enrollment

A thread from ACE that you may not have seen.

--- Begin Message ---
We (SICS and neXus) have been working on this since September last year and designed and implemented an enrollment protocol over secure CoAP. Both the specifications and the Contiki source code will be available soon. This is done under the umbrella of a Swedish project called CEBOT: Certificate Enrollment in Billions of Things.

Regards,
Shahid