Re: [Anima-signaling] Signaling requirements

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 13 May 2015 04:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nU2FLDeWHcwTWWST6axvOpOHN4OmOY3TfZQ8cA5QvCo=; b=edD0KI2vgcvigkO4Xz5Fw/AQTPoSy7H9KDZIqkbJdTaZCVLduG5pu+Ga1MrrdK/HP+ s/4IkQqr1UXpV+9NWKelRXlRzxp82CX5jFGSijD9W7dKYCO5ysDSNNFmW3z8AsmMEcfq dUW7olElGmrbVCg88Fcnk6sAuoaUvTrmFYgSFgcU74OBeYw86GLVsKrnZiFtan2YioEF 5yAnsD12v+di2p7OHNhc+T3LNyuIC60vzW1/8syf3tO8JP7wF0orYiMVV34AaT7OPZr8 3Y/6AOqJ9Ap4M0b6RtIJwT4AC+IpqtxVPIlGtgb0t8LkkL914NQEd3APxnVfwXNHH5+W CTXg==