Re: [Anima-signaling] Signaling requirements

Jéferson Campos Nobre <jcnobre@inf.ufrgs.br> Tue, 12 May 2015 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kbu+HUD2cI3XDvWKViBVdDyADkHtX+O6FgwvH2mn1SU=; b=ByU5sUzf8aCUqORV6X6p9iB+rD2sLR8twIHjsIiT8Go66TFqxVchpQ8hx/A8trlSuP f+nIizx0hXcADA9bFbAXG2H59QNR9+B//E1yjBn1y7Tib135WoeAa39UXVvDW4X82KXo KxSuSfZVVv1EaX6JmCgpT9x3alZ/haNwmPOOOwORXwnMuoMrEepl4eX7wgrwLvyzvqZu GIkisjDXdzqULobzSJLMXn3f3dSCPnbAGQJrbd2MEd81ANM9VckXD3qZhKpvF362uIFd VHZeio/QhatvwpHWSO6/Nk/fPCD68y4c6FD8aNf/ey4ia/vM45Gp8A04FUFMTBucRHe/ iOKg==