Re: [Anima] Alissa Cooper's Block on charter-ietf-anima-01-05: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 11 June 2019 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5356; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1560252855; x=1561462455; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=bx0eROFUzFeNm0JnS1BUWAmqhqe1wrFhb7rK9ct3T/w=; b=j3N2prX8aM6ZernG7HlbYt7b7lnVk9AiqKzCDu7xfCDA8SEjsU47+qf3 uIjylgOR5h5CaBJaC8WGtxtefgL2Z3eLr9RQZ1Z7BtahyNy2kfG8jZQQF EBR1S3fNfb0nSOjR4U6XE0HblBdoXOjT/fiO1JGbfhXFn4wglKbBwVikm 0=;