Re: [Anima] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-09

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Sat, 02 April 2022 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1648919976; bh=A5zGjaKivVLa1+UukYVx9Bi9P1P7IMj66EedQBuH/5E=; h=From:To:cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=FHoAW/jBFfGRlpfk4n1Z5Xntys/jY55moRDY81fe4+WI6a81WkXDdCX787TOvA7jB +9IH/FSoHE1QZaDuTo1Ehb0ZyunRBp0e8pQKiK85sIWi1xGG//QLZe/WaOt02+0Gcc SfHs2cPRYA6qNESxCbtvLPeuu1G32IHNeFT4MHWYM5M6zmRo8xGQQ9NcX8l2Fq+ijv DAfcV4GctinL9UPf2QtVeVVKhOTDx+tVdhyXCdECTHIXw4dy9XAVJEJXsFzIRRaGzo +E1+OogV6UM7jLGZtiH6Wh/FQxF5p319DOAOSQU8qjz/3B+mxWc5Vm+yq4+nEMIkOt Q0m9cbUgwl3JQ==