Re: [Anima] big pictures diagrams --- how bootstrap fits into signaling and discovery

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 09:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=i24Mvtlrn7rWXJBY0f72pNK1iZsQmLM99H1gcILTTNM=; b=SM/2te5Ec9o7ZmSxEQ6AnCSvENOMLhNCRpF2PE/6N0sGisVDHQDRWkV+2U+xy+FsiZ GHMtAc5UMnTFJLZOXHfVfWE0iJimCUqHH63LdZo+NmVkFo65durWaeJv375CsFuhKPay PucwLlCffhUvBOeg+RiS29hzUwa3sf+Ha7nu+6tH+Q2eLw5DDdEcXdb5wMvxd1UTtvzV /XekTuY7psKyk7mllmcopjgo5DwqoftyWlDfYz2F1OWtbuY0UAXjFQo1UvAR1herwaB3 h/lnelZ7yGG08mxLp091jeFc1F/AwPKzUG/ONUZNji3V7Ruzz98d1Gra0JbbbuYobRoc /1BQ==