Re: [Anima] big pictures diagrams --- how bootstrap fits into signaling and discovery

"Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <pritikin@cisco.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 11:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6658; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437563172; x=1438772772; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=0bBr71btOHELNzZIB3XNFD3ZoUCne3k5qNFXkYI27kw=; b=Z0t6FKf80LY59UKUptWP+BoyLBpBiAD9aG6mUpbNckus/FxB0r8ydXmL 0f98rjhswpwoT1dTs4fWFYaO3K6+92jQqautcUNg6f5ITmRr3fxf7CZQi BHICZaMbEuNde5O/szVu2akQ36ZMaBKuDd9F4fSXeUhe0kG4BE1Q0qrWw s=;