Re: [Apn] Problem statement

"Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com> Tue, 11 July 2023 06:11 UTC

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com>
To: apn <apn@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 06:11:45 +0000
References: <484bb9971aff4810ae45a756e849420a@huawei.com> <CA+9kkMD7HxsoFemfAjYhJHNsp3RNn3-TeDvewpnMHQy+1bHZGw@mail.gmail.com> <025101d97eb7$4ef7fc10$ece7f430$@olddog.co.uk> <4c31fbbd69724a72952bbd563c22697e@huawei.com> <CA+9kkMBjaHaie91fRtXdujLZii6suFR3qauZHcWrJ0XT-nYwCg@mail.gmail.com> <32e9f8dc38294878bc762d7c34d6595e@huawei.com> <97a4fdeb-5c9a-a8aa-0aa3-069b23830543@joelhalpern.com> <75aac5f29b414555893640b31edfd85a@huawei.com> <CA+9kkMBt1z9EU=Wu4V5dV_rijbfoPAJiZG6RzLfZ0SkBGD1yHQ@mail.gmail.com> <5a5e4d2f50294fdda6b50b8c9c7c7691@huawei.com> <c780930b-74e2-49d6-e66e-5d223bef128e@joelhalpern.com> <515a8eaecd7e4cecadd7a81f431fa89c@huawei.com> DA5503AF-6ADB-4DFA-AFF5-C82C9F1F7BB8
x-originating-ip: [10.153.176.106]