[apps-discuss] R: R: Comment on draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-00.txt

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> Thu, 30 August 2012 09:39 UTC

From: Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>
To: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com>, '☮ elf Pavlik ☮' <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, 'Peter Saint-Andre' <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:39:17 +0200
References: <502B7037.4020901@ninebynine.org> <502D3C2B.3040900@stpeter.im> <5031FA92.2030700@ninebynine.org> <503658B0.2090303@stpeter.im> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943667A7667@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <1346172875-sup-9676@heahdk.net> <503D04E5.1090506@stpeter.im> <1346176849-sup-3504@heahdk.net> <A09A9E0A4B9C654E8672D1DC003633AE53A2AF8B71@GRFMBX704BA020.griffon.local> <047b01cd860f$d31f7ce0$795e76a0$@packetizer.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1