Re: [apps-discuss] Gen-ART review of draft-bormann-cbor-04

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 20:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lZt2kAum6Lhz6sJP+VZLDs6zCLH27vodXKdpafMc3sU=; b=sqO/Ixbmju/+Hxj0FXBksN9R6Qf5OQ6KIMDnBX4/qBsQIB+ObcHV1RRkPq6EVFLWOe pMZU66RIRcwndpVE8etl0hv89CSQWvyPBUbVeTVVb4m4tnhg+MsJH2+Z9LUKuJIxWhQ8 juNsKOZykykvHAIqNvuwxuZtHkMA4LvtyrAS2aWJfzq6s6EIkWNe2eUfZXGNfzaobj7H nMAQ/dRmShIyEiag7c1I7p+rAUOallznftvpKks27BRtZStQ+lylGWF2zGabmi+FIzIF MAWf5MuFGb+rOrHJN5qK/tly9yf7Rw/r1YuQSZeDm85vGbxq624TrOyUii+wNZx47/3v dvqw==