Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 08 August 2013 23:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ahXsmnH3sC/CZJzm4r1ciE0v/x5wWpK+Wk+6L+y+ums=; b=jk34DDcqmH1nKJF15aGxsVHcZ2JwaBy+9V8pgAqZKki1yq05lSZwdBExTORpMr/IRN jxwuyqhtOEc0EL160Sqg09SQEtpq56dvaf/tPTVIe0Pd6wWlEnrQCz6CVw3MewtTnSA+ k5R5yzeaAHg5l0TYWulog9Mig/Yog03u/dEm5HC8sYZK3IA0Ev2+9cN5RxUZr6c2xlzQ Ov6tPZtwp9UKV80Br9RMFr2qO2K80M2qr5G+dkzX8tU0SFXa36RS7TPSlJEeVNQsNNrJ VUaOeH0wxJMoLDYgd4zMhbvO911uuCLaXXdbjUPOxAKqsgUMH6M9lRJvWgZiw1b3d8X1 mSKg==