Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-06

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 09:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1376041061; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=UBL/TWis1urPSB1LuiInCdF6OHKa11ugTv87X9GLrDY=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Knl4UTqbWDrslpB/XbphXqeUAOPc78gttb93kvnBMjCAzUpz7HCOsq6G76mCZRSyTXqQia WrHC2GMPCa69aQ4aYqCHwSKIv4P86nAl6UCYp0z6Uz5Ot+UyCvXa2854E/berPts2J9nCX qx6/r45VZCT8F4h4FpbQsMNsu6USB2o=;