Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Area review of draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 01 May 2013 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OQHpfltSqCQiTdNZPxq1qVZzZL2636rYu01IXXfL6Kg=; b=YSlH5uf5bROcZHpJQf4/9nhPLetcmzpEmhR9SvajZQUUlroL80pn3onuRDbj/Yy3Z+ s9N2O6aLXKRj2eV6iXRL4MdLPKnm/9nh7VfGNXZObdD0GuNR06D0Uhxq6HYktDbklpaL 7B7CrlXy/KZxN+Adgrk20ZCDdvF/xViGmYPmDDC0owAMOqVEeCKjgm4+thQ0WtWckY7h qE3fxQ2LGVowpBoUXYmeEy8b+eWrJ1sQc3lybIgkI9eUmWwRUB9GpygCePWRZ1V36Zj9 qiaYWDSL/EMBqWOOEdBUZyx1QHkySiaijnph/pE0m3K/BKU+FBL3P+DAjz2+WHWUJFF8 S8rQ==