Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-04

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Wed, 25 April 2012 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; l=46346; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335378854; x=1336588454; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=QxQSCbJQeBBHUhqn+M7lSqvY+inajqacEyr7sAUaF+o=; b=ObCHkBIObTPRsZbht6tu9nLhe+q+Z6ePVl2mqYZtMX0Zy7cr3WlBE7jC MZ+uEmWhNxkpALZRg1ADtajlBJQKOzVz2HwFXpSZ0wv0NG/e7xYYYtjji EcVCqXKey2ZSTCgIEQaLL6YLErOSa1Ifq83WWjQZcZYXXA6CYjbcWbRiS E=;