[apps-discuss] 'about' URI scheme draft and AppsAWG

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 01 August 2011 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RxHPbld5zmCVIgR1hHUKBieQ78+0F9DAaDTfoLF/ybE=; b=u3mLm/l4xd+/28WSRdKN/mp8Ac9f1NRLquTaeCMfERT/W8JPvwr3t0GnRJO8f/Nclu 7keSf61VdMdGN/pw/R4zh2XzSU3hhnFM6nN+DRwK+j+oDwoOEXXTqax2V1cvDjPQ+GnO Hu9qQh/oC+odj1r6srBnp4Xr7qmbLUbXcEMVs=