Re: [apps-discuss] seeking pragmatic guidelines for content-type 'structure': when to go top-level?

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 10 November 2011 06:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rg/spooqxvQ8IgEjrhkBai+JKIyb3GpA35F6mZ0F4gI=; b=l/W0v6mFiQlZCYzqeS+MluOcHFe9JMT0K6TUwXnvwL8dX1ZtJAN3QDJt2QSm2rlF8F oKqjGKy0Ht6YJUAlzBPLeUtdQV3/kRshx/zLvFZDjLOSLYgG9YD5lMfH8oA0KQxc0F/Q dyxlBTBGSqM5rlBs31E+s94LEmGEd9co6QjRs=