Re: [apps-discuss] seeking pragmatic guidelines for content-type 'structure': when to go top-level?

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Thu, 10 November 2011 10:34 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: dcrocker@bbiw.net, Apps Discuss <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:28:49 +0100
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.11.10.94215:17:7.586, ip=86.177.208.97, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __TO_NO_NAME, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, __CP_MEDIA_BODY, __CP_URI_IN_BODY, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS