Re: [apps-discuss] draft-yevstifeyev-abnf-separated-lists-00.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 06 December 2010 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type; bh=qpuumVHO1ITDAPQ8A2uZ1eU/hQPWWaLHYyBpbrO7+Cw=; b=AV26DqYoHoymCddIzJu4qEVfvelO/2PRZhVcpe+QPJ++UHw/BTGEYwNa0YFewigkRS 9izPJXWr7JR0T0aO4hO9TZHz4VKHtkuKW2fMgmPW3W5bkuIEQLQvoSXpx5UD9fzWWGbe uUPVoqZYX5YKZN8LhB/2DhFoH1/8GMpLKnGLQ=