Re: [apps-discuss] [OAUTH-WG] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Wed, 18 April 2012 03:25 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:24:52 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
To: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
References: <423611CD-8496-4F89-8994-3F837582EB21@gmx.net> <4F8852D0.4020404@cs.tcd.ie> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280EFE8D@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <CAHBU6isYj1=ewrY8Lfe-_1nc5OY9ufoCKmvfeGndDLXetKdrgg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAz=scmRse7NvfG30YK_HxnM=38GdceH+zWRFm7tmsDz6PBe1Q@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436648BF09@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280F707F@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FEE3A5@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net>