Re: [apps-discuss] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 01:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1427851962; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=z6nPIxDmqzRgGnoZe8I8Tgdyr0QOSdQSxiSvuofVQm8=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=nAIotdsLtRGhxp0iEpAr4xqK9bK/TUw5bFI6Jr0QA/t665L+fynGFDGIuHcQC5dhn9BRTK oOR0pINwUeCJQMjmDOolsIrxJNMPQ+0Lb5/LK0MOg3FjFUq+7cQubp1tiJNUUTocUwA5ER SMpThHyFdNon+yPeMlSdd/wD60/to10=;