Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-marf-spf-reporting-08

Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com> Wed, 14 March 2012 01:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=kitterman.com; s=2007-00; t=1331688815; bh=xygsrBbB8qSJA/YsfvpqWVQVVvfw5IXLurICnJYVxMI=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type; b=D/cdqy+IFaGGirU89SrEqWIjXYwVVN9Rxs7HkRiaV5tctFxfRnOtunjX43Vz52rHO wMebxzsCvvaieLaTGC6AiI5rg7fJhEzdOlpEG9iXfp8gaSmtIISbhvLtHTVoRQMl0r ciFZXPCjf/AXyfsZ2RwPzAHA6kxPwEVDVNM/bdnA=