Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-marf-spf-reporting-08

Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com> Wed, 14 March 2012 03:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=kitterman.com; s=2007-00; t=1331697388; bh=LJmJhuM441WwKyDFlYZjjM3XxnBJgqXRnzr/FbeCtXc=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type; b=EWGk3H+X2iLAdUHzZeZkp62Sz7v82FJqWz0B6TgSt3gOD2fuEUdWlqCsevxayMLCc ZbMzWpc/50b89weZGpN+mA6HSjrDajBJTrI8A1jTmf77V7CVaI+iFOa9yaQS3tBXPV IU+XLALQyWlQuViEtZ0Lksi7Wggu/3hBZ/SzcDys=