[apps-discuss] draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-01.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 15 December 2010 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LJHLjUd6E5MYrPCGWsr2cb5kdZGHJQNuzSMoMD5IjJY=; b=hh0eBOMYO4PqjvMEthadpY4pKCOjdfF/6xWRaqy8JaPZlpoqXHSRHGdEZBph/PMR9C KUSFGUeRiUGVdEx4Xb03R/pOaNks9+qbUug3T5R5XnDtkNV5fqpwpWXdT9szaGwN97zW UIpQYXJdW9gzq9atp9qx5c4JkG/M4+aMwDgtU=