Re: [apps-discuss] Two new Internet Drafts (Independent Submissions)

Neng Geng Huang <huangng@gmail.com> Wed, 09 July 2014 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fCA+CV67/oDYzzDco8AU4MBBAmkNUFty+HyImiIaMOA=; b=Y5ihepfNoJ6Eqdmdgn1+z97O/wbwGpeKQewyKN31QfBpppfaAW+Wynx7dkko/YHVg9 xmmiSpf5Un5KTYwun73fpnPU9vtdTc7qrrWwc/7Y1UONVbcIVLhi/Vg6ld7z67pDepMw PvvTBJVNYn0lC/FtwbvJFN4pZGpJOLCmujDvnW9H2W2XYSidf9B34wkpay8lfmKGf4Fd QCQ2LBU4TqXWcd/heMOyOfmmEpVoVf+XeIYEDZCZKteZdbHff21PUKMOEAyhAypzJNmo quCnhCmfVGXB1bisUblFd4M1F4XadfECgwxkA2/OUNbzKmFGJ2ItEGz8Gg2588tKqz7D Px2g==