Re: [apps-discuss] Two new Internet Drafts (Independent Submissions)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 06 July 2014 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iZXcw2JB7v0i8FYA5qFSZ3zac55vgQdylq9BkjBGPe4=; b=uwn1ZypLOQ7Tuxav/hKuh0TdcApZwQ0HiG+C3uSq07SvALHxAUDimm3py5ByT7uLNG SJomjPrVh09zxE6Pc720MzE1nG94NXtcNOaOOvI0f58Lpzs2Rfv3k3UIL1RUIjhuA+SO TECRubyZIJgYQSpgmRycHXZbNkSAh3bwj5E+lbsuulmckZQcg922x27Y8UQGKa3+S72h npk2A01bgFeqBLZFi/qjNDyd4I3T5iwaE1EdkHMA922MZRX88IkBhfbw6pfpdMmNGywB OL5Rh5qMcyJ7EcOdxCTcpANRr31Ij7/8k1DuVOOze5SOokTNesVNUOkLTNeul5hu2WdF 60Xw==