Re: [apps-discuss] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7386 (4132)

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Thu, 16 October 2014 14:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MQ0Dza/FiaUS3l57NHwZtrj9oVEnjz92cuy6iLOrJME=; b=TQVcdyAh9S9YiQJczBrcyvzcE8FI2WHFN0okmj6Ei/+KhlZWgF7cPU9Jzry3reBVcH aKDmpyKmUIVJVY8FpbcqwHk3dq0hJxpSBoUDiDODieIgDwhgwkjjfk4XEHS/ajntJUAM zxBHKtsD4V3q4bt26YOlQjtKqzM03Y7RAuXCvvjwYhYL8WpPOvO2y7ElY3urmzdE4E5P xfF2CRQgodMh+2NXmJSwbbtdKqtIBgRlPZQzNSm01gfhdj/rlrXFvtrapuJojN5GaD81 IRDTkQllmCLa4vZvAc851JCyBKPPnzqgvz7aXq94FM/5MEBkK07BcnnhPVZ1QZbRTz/f 1i/w==