Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR rdraft-ietf-pcp-base-22

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 23:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=3889; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1331681926; x=1332891526; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=veTxRjcNt/hqH/dEmtgzGds6HPKwPFf31XAvnWxEYsk=; b=aEurulcBMwUSDFFwv6mYyZ7Y1qm45ZmA7Khdy1fnuEmO6PCePZ3X162A jJlTWvXKkqX7U7hrSjQa2fvqOCQOT5fkfUpBKVBPenYBcveqojM476B4s HXztBknvxWIeYmLemlF3orF2wGsrbaQ5TffhY4fOSW/kul0/FTekUsZSv E=;