Re: draft-jennings-app-dns-update-00

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 10 July 2008 15:42 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Peter Koch <pk@DENIC.DE>
Subject: Re: draft-jennings-app-dns-update-00
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:30:01 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2860; t=1215566868; x=1216430868; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20draft-jennings-app-dns-update-00 |Sender:=20; bh=oHS/RxVYDOIOo/3YFhXTIkXZuL5EDOEVb19DiC/FghM=; b=U1UtclJCo0jKoxVAYbrcnxtfuMwZOZNU5xOUdDgcU87EKzYnLbbI+iQf84 YLJA0CL9PFI+M1IVDEDn9M6uKqbWuxyrgTkADJYfp4DLkgrBMq9EStS9dmxp E1qU+RqTL5HjRdA5YWwtxf5y6ctjIUSqNlYv6y4WEwc1WhFT7FN84=;