Re: [apps-discuss] [EAI] RFC5336 and VRFY/EXPN (was: Re: apps-team review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis)

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Mon, 27 December 2010 16:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:17:27 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Al Costanzo <al@akc.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1293465461; bh=NtcswdL9eOWJxQ702QR++JhHHorkGtXZyhQpLcjq1Xk=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=XxqePbhmm3m23lTG+5rFmcmFXhClMQN5zt/RhYx69iy0zH+YY4HADuMobyUNWbnaV 6VL2MgSSgOI0/iPDPwzO6QS6i7XNIfqreC0IvW7G7shuvG3z7CL7idrxhVT1SztJBb FwTiv2ZcO/b0xg2FblGCtBqwRtUctamR3qxNQYbY=