Re: [apps-discuss] draft-wilde-xml-patch-08

Tony Hansen <tony@att.com> Tue, 25 March 2014 18:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:07:38 -0400
From: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Cc: Apps-Discusssion <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, Nevil Brownlee <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] draft-wilde-xml-patch-08

Wow, fast response. :-)

One nit in the abstract, which turns out to be my fault in my previously
suggested text:

    This specification defines the also provides
    the media type registration "application/xml-patch+xml", to allow the
    This specification >>><<< also provides
    the media type registration "application/xml-patch+xml", to allow the
or
    This specification >>><<< also defines
    the media type registration "application/xml-patch+xml", to allow the

This one can be fixed in AUTH48 if necessary.

Everything else looks fine with me.

     Tony