Re: [apps-discuss] WGLC on draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334057536; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=T0etWOuayiPw40FbpkJuMx8Kmw3PiR2hC5/EwBRpYx0=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=JqpyiP8XJ9qcVdFaaRz6vqwWEk/Q5zE62OY9X3OjvjIpQVE5QyYlhdUa/GJ0OBah4w4+zu tqZRCmFffVUiQV2o5+4Vs3gwPeQnl6Eptf9a8g1csHdmdRhMm43GoeKAiFOrIAeyhdIGM4 jslCZBRh1R6VHicn8U5NGV3gMLemiVA=;