[apps-discuss] proposal for Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) work in APP area

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Sat, 05 March 2011 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Mdqc8ZkBSHElEoCtfTliLWYGXS5Tk4oua9LdLPu79uQ=; b=O4JmwwxX8tfvKsPD/Cqh9rwhx4cYbkSeNkir3flSKZZTgkiWLt+nRKPpZjA47CawmF lfF9Jb25bqoMxVjc6u+zrVgx/641jXxUBbF8VUWIUdNYKrG0QhoVCC188jBVsEc6+Ge4 vHaVy07FWUUmhgGEb07GCM9p5LCnxR46XImpg=