Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com> Fri, 22 November 2013 18:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=xHfQTeIBQns1RIsZjPyl4Ivo6w7V5nDVrQEEeLqY5g0=; b=H0L3yZCs0MdxwXXoBRLii3tgNs0OfDhTDsS1KXCffAnKxIb+nxH5uI461juglWdnQy czr6VMRurekm60szhOhxLB6zjDktcvyS5NDjWkPT9QvWxlQpoKwbNtEW9jodblgbKb5u J5BOkKuGOELoApp+zouQJA1C96noEm7ohI8esQ/t7FfUsY1d0qeGtHi1iUZPZgTNHaBQ JDcJMOGxBmnaz3qrjIU9yNq6xfAHLCjsnzZB32e68nk5CsUwuiz6xQoAk9yBGOeZnFMr xuNPbCD8zjQMEXqmjV/hxntQXsiTeNSxeFL9HZJ1L8j0PQUfH8tFQ2uIDCEUirnJsqkG jjwQ==