Re: [aqm] [tsvwg] New Liaison Statement, "Explicit Congestion Notification for Lower Layer Protocols"

Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no> Wed, 22 July 2015 22:51 UTC

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:51:33 +0200
To: "Scheffenegger, Richard" <rs@netapp.com>
Cc: "aqm@ietf.org" <aqm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [aqm] [tsvwg] New Liaison Statement, "Explicit Congestion Notification for Lower Layer Protocols"

Somehow the wrong old name seems to stick with this draft. I can understand that, I'm used to it: it's just normal that people want to use your name all the time when you're an exceptionally good-looking celebrity.
So of course draft-welzl-... is sexier than draft-ietf-aqm-.... but we just have to face the truth:
the correct name of this draft is (and has long been) draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits

(this wrongly appears in at least two positions in the text below)

Cheers,
Michael