Re: [aqm] New Version Notification for draft-baker-aqm-sfq-implementation-00.txt

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Tue, 24 June 2014 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1vdelg7qxEMq41VIVcJKigjspXxCJrz5mIdJB8d6pIQ=; b=PJm8WAKF3/OPkdY/o5Q5QhtIKw1rIPOU7QyBSctUrWjvtXTP9ccQ5y8hG28kl4d/Ov W8I5VQhHJpVgTNmZEUcF2yFa6SZwrCg6IV/ON3uDnPU9DX+zePiqB7+/W3KPW8aockbb w0z6URz8FrgkVFV+VwSYilLPn57LjVxJsZWnN/bvKixIkex+aon1jr9urZjhSSQYNc/m RuJz38yb6Nf8Zod9cGaMVvdXxhqJTt2E+X3c6UvF6kmtA03xLIypfpzgzSt1X2plaMHN 0T9gfwYrckFGJjPHtudhghLxvtNNWMUb8AyVEtYw3H6CuBFHIWdLrhxge62LJPNc20Lf CpVg==