Re: [aqm] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11: (with COMMENT)

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Fri, 10 June 2016 11:40 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:38:01 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4179-8.000.1202-22382.006
x-tm-as-result: No--38.729500-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Cc: "wes@mti-systems.com" <wes@mti-systems.com>, "aqm-chairs@ietf.org" <aqm-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines@ietf.org>, "aqm@ietf.org" <aqm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [aqm] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-11: (with COMMENT)

Dear Spencer Dawkins,

Thank you for your review and sorry for the delay of our answer. We will consider your comments as you can see inline.
We will push an updated version including the changes as soon as possible.
Please find attached to this email the diff between v11 and expected v12.

Kind regards,

The authors