Re: [arch-d] Call for Comment: <draft-iab-protocol-transitions> (Out With the Old and In With the New: Planning for Protocol Transitions)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 05 January 2017 07:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13165; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1483600632; x=1484810232; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=cUgVexGuzVUzKEjO4p0Vne9lLE0QcfrtK+YuEdUAPKM=; b=QlLA5KlA2oulRXkj14hKdENbn+4Ye71sw3+/AgyJie2qwNwi3AmfRaAa jAMN1V/YiE8uxLlP6NEl1zGtYuZxr+Ls9iku2EB0fQulTUOS/1mqLnVb7 iyo5dsy39gXQ8m6mO5QIq6UAkTVDARKercWrUtfsa+jJqI5Vkmurp8n5Q M=;