Re: [arch-d] draft-iab-m-ten-workshop

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Mon, 14 August 2023 21:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-pg1-x533.google.com (mail-pg1-x533.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::533]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 027FCC15106B for <architecture-discuss@ietf.org>; Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692048578; x=1692653378; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bfwtryQsscnSozM6A27EKDHQSjg61+o1RTHO0JxFYJs=; b=bGiPuTSpnkSl/fP/F/Bag6eYK5HXwy5ihG5/Z9dV7jl2v1gFn0BiW690iSopgbytiE jRUkmGeHjJFQPKIrgLo/b8ccFHTGoScytWCFyJSu4zKjWGnqPotpnNsN4r5tIXiHeDII L0TWAVEXxC2Ptl0213pukNrcIMYr+rmjxBoQGiwkaOjqehwxKTRHVxTq4Yj1cs2VmC26 sh2PTI4N40KhtXiuyDyGz7SMythbFw/SBYVv8/DHJURroJGVUZ6ekNqsB2Hya6NtIWp6 xloAJ3MPE8WFulIPSHVZ69yqoXAGl96DMuyR0W3DhdvagHp/6t4aJF059DXMt1B8aDu4 wBSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692048578; x=1692653378; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=bfwtryQsscnSozM6A27EKDHQSjg61+o1RTHO0JxFYJs=; b=BYwB1ddGlZcV+W4LN5A6H4i1ekhZudplibbI18KkLFk0xuiuLYJX5BmEISiCyLgihd 4G4f5X3TlUahtiSI7PlPfcqk4NLRiJmWchh338jU3yck2NEwvl0XUwbo+V2g6Wrq9U0/ uWU/4HyMwsIns/vQVdLDiVlR5W/7oFb28TEemFdhPABGUP/7mDYZXgvQRr8gVbwfQmRP GheSx1zkyV5qWFHWq0f4kwJ50hevzloJucISyiMu60SyauOR2icoUkqvvP2PK4FsWt/Y EwvUNz8+y7Fh9JjshxSIZZxu7LUNPuoChC6wid/jjK9tJ8gOjN8UEZdj4GW6/z/qg3GE jZmg==