Re: [arch-d] draft-iab-m-ten-workshop

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Sat, 26 August 2023 13:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, LOTS_OF_MONEY=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-pg1-x52a.google.com (mail-pg1-x52a.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::52a]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 2D6C3C14F73F for <architecture-discuss@ietf.org>; Sat, 26 Aug 2023 06:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1693057917; x=1693662717; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=AXfv0F2u5CKAFi+nepXoJM8oW+In7w8wXtKr4QCybK4=; b=PrQJZJUS9asQ9jSwlB7xmTJ9VFzW8/e3z77G3V5HhEhW/wLzuX85xaz+eFGOn+j3rY dxhCScNyhdAXLI2Oh7/jmBjFBYR7jNRkICH6dHsEW67hgBa7xlKi2dXUk4qKhrakm2ll javnzF0gPGS83H8bWywtRC3t+5j5H7OYA5ga5B44AIrKbBYmw0zQAx7uTq9798Q4u+6N r1dyL6v9+IcxJmDWRps69fwRbggWpMLUMt3b4kfpD4Y22KJJHj8DPXoOV+6iBbPSIa5L rt86KdB0tLHcVlxWJw8MuJJP7WrX+Vl3FMh92QVc6/OG/UhmK9QKDWTTwzM6nzFDPoeU 997g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1693057917; x=1693662717; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=AXfv0F2u5CKAFi+nepXoJM8oW+In7w8wXtKr4QCybK4=; b=DZQqK1oqqRa8un9hrbKJ800T6/LQbAiv2m6C+vm+BgHZaGlhZI2NmFWEStgQU///HN MeC4EQvfax74LS4/7O7HI8zIvdBC5ZzfgHDvN7/jJSZt/9M2AaZZwKnpYW5kMLE8VAg2 dFm6uUhTurRYAccxwu6gN0li91p3axdMxuoyqdC+BS3TChbpumvAzyJ0ZA2WMFZtDxmW JEp80rebw7aOMyqFqE1zL3SGcEZwBQk5VuVsY1J+0TrM09tOTiPC5jpfs/TwH0ifG0Z4 cpordb3X/v/2zSfQFqFjpL49jvHjUWQIe3/WVTgSuMadQNJwwjp0deWz0dhw2PWNKYto gxfg==