Re: [armd] ARMD Status and Work Plan

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Fri, 11 November 2011 01:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=9288; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320973534; x=1322183134; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=6nyIjMcobwheFN5sf+zZYsprhxmibFomJ/7M1gYARX8=; b=MOeJm3IcqYSGYj1cA92OD2onvG2DcIs8d+B3WhLjkaYIMQTfGBmN8GJV zkWpXXn/utfIWFONj+l6eLm/82Xe9jP/ekeJOgEUJZ9nL7ClVN9+KW2Y6 rG8mWqYJjonwAr1Vh6hpNH3uzh1YTECTwJPmLeHxBEIxBnRwhy0/PLdic 4=;