Re: [armd] ARMD Status and Work Plan

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Mon, 14 November 2011 04:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=11544; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321246056; x=1322455656; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=GDZg78BXzlN591/gxDK00KL7NdAddBbKYJzjtfhv3IM=; b=SKMghKHaUpPWqBYfMz/vGhcjhOWvtY1YU2qHOVXRBaZ3K39ysg1QhgZ0 eHpVMpGNhHbZTZh7IClUMtECxVpwcILT5AW74do2ttNzUaMLKauLXBQaA LsEj/dDPRIIr8aL4SbtruSsmZchRj0Eh3fO0NfgsKqAd8cFaxEYiAJuuV E=;