Re: [Asrg] Getting group consensus on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists

Neil Schwartzman <neil@cauce.org> Wed, 02 March 2011 00:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to :x-mailer; bh=ljPWwtmKjb2R72AbJpal0uogBtd8OL+AZfFmuLbQxxo=; b=urT8Vw9gzF0G2SovGOpQhEqp+nb+g191wDd/67X58FZD6pjWTtQcCihjxUvKIo0gZL ACS9iMG+cqd+fr45DpeFTAu4VUMZTv1dp2dQpBvlpKbGvjy/vSF3kMj4qDjHz08XjVCA TjBzCkHLyXD4QBIyMK+HBACJMoCCsVCf+hDas=