Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9524 <draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-19> for your review

Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com> Mon, 12 February 2024 19:27 UTC

From: Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 12:27:37 -0700
Cc: "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "daniel.voyer@bell.ca" <daniel.voyer@bell.ca>, "Clarence Filsfils (cfilsfil)" <cfilsfil@cisco.com>, "hooman.bidgoli@nokia.com" <hooman.bidgoli@nokia.com>, "zzhang@juniper.net" <zzhang@juniper.net>, "spring-ads@ietf.org" <spring-ads@ietf.org>, "spring-chairs@ietf.org" <spring-chairs@ietf.org>, "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <mankamis@cisco.com>, "james.n.guichard@futurewei.com" <james.n.guichard@futurewei.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Rishabh Parekh (riparekh)" <riparekh@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9524 <draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-19> for your review

Rishabh,

Thank you for your reply and the updated file.  We have reposted our version to match.

  The files have been posted here (please refresh):
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524.txt
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524.pdf
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524.html
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524.xml

  The relevant diff files have been posted here (please refresh):
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524-rfcdiff.html (comprehensive side-by-side)
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524-auth48diff.html (all AUTH48 changes)
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524-lastdiff.html (last version to this)
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9524-lastrfcdiff.html (last version to this side-by-side)

Upon review, please let us know if any further updates are necessary.
Please review the files carefully as we do not make changes after publication.

We will await approvals from each of the parties listed on the AUTH48 status
page prior to moving forward to publication.

The AUTH48 status page for this document is available here:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9524

Thank you.

RFC Editor/mf