Re: [auth48] *[AD] Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-23.txt

Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 13 October 2023 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1697224259; x=1697829059; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=LeL7j1Rm+hDccbwYcDZloLIgreZNtjuESWulALU8VAw=; b=YOCHIMorQZgrwSSIroOQt5105wuhtZwb7bMv2K/XDVB16ra85H3/CK8N2gQzgnr0+X iDeDyCl3Kz14Qdi6XR0QFezevHSSG991ufuppL2lfA+q2LuPhdNJAh8Q/ZoJ9eiZdva3 +wgu/1Za+5cGFT3MU+jjxJvhwhnnmuZrWF97G6nu0wHFV1V8YrY4SAiY0k+EJvFSMbEV B6JGV/MSDENpP+/XsHWT1+DKUXooDYjo7V4kTvWwNWPgFreN7/+r5oP17YXud6Y/ngW2 engZdmQIbB04XmwkYGMsyFJSEEJwjjOB+GIuzH3ca/TLfNsSmlmn1Lw1UCCq21J1AyNh SHyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697224259; x=1697829059; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=LeL7j1Rm+hDccbwYcDZloLIgreZNtjuESWulALU8VAw=; b=s5+w+lmKE7+veN+roxde2T/d43CY7E9hpwVEbGJbqsdMzkTMujhyx125JCuy4F/VxI LIw3x4rNyzdEeMrgw+CW2Rzq9f6TynvXkNNZ0qe/R2YGvTnHhucXI2u6pnM5T9Ph9cw8 OXhXXOOeYkCVwA+P43A858Y/2uwHi7MkERp78VaGSmpb+sadQrsc1MZB0hBKjdzuzG24 aB832Nrm+gAtHcYd+08NuQQH/mU3Q8m8GtGYIr6w2DYBN4CRE5QA1N5yvht8uLoryZiN jbhRPPijAu/eAg/LpFcMCav4jhpIqES0a+MVFypQ7kvR61MjeYGpPqf+Qz2PQHsN3cZx sGmg==