[auth48] *[AD] Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-23.txt

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Fri, 13 October 2023 18:56 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:56:35 -0700
Cc: James Guichard <james.n.guichard@futurewei.com>, Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com>, yingzhen.qu@futurewei.com, Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com>, rtgwg-chairs@ietf.org, "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: rtgwg-ads@ietf.org
Subject: [auth48] *[AD] Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-23.txt

Dear *AD (Alvaro Retana, John Scudder, Andrew Alston, or James Guichard),

This document is in the AUTH48 state as RFC-to-be 9403.  Please review the diff file as submitted by the Secretariat earlier today, and let us know if it is acceptable to make these updates in RFC-to-be 9403.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/lb