Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9472 <draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-18> for your review

Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com> Wed, 13 September 2023 20:34 UTC

From: Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 15:34:30 -0500
Cc: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, opsawg-ads@ietf.org, opsawg-chairs@ietf.org, bill.wu@huawei.com, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: "Rose, Scott W. (Fed)" <scott.rose@nist.gov>, Eliot Lear <lear=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9472 <draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access-18> for your review

Hello Eliot and Scott,

Thank you for your replies. We have updated the document accordingly, and all of our questions for the authors have been addressed.

Please review the document carefully to ensure satisfaction as we do not make changes once it has been published as an RFC. Contact us with any further updates or with your approval of the document in its current form. We will await approvals from each author prior to moving forward in the publication process. We also need Rob’s AD approval of the change in Section 1.3 and review of question #10 prior to moving forward.

Updated XML file:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472.xml

Updated output files:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472.html
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472.txt
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472.pdf

Diff file showing all changes made during AUTH48:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472-auth48diff.html

Diff files showing all changes:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472-diff.html
https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9472-rfcdiff.html (side-by-side diff)

Note that it may be necessary for you to refresh your browser to view the most recent version.

For the AUTH48 status of this document, please see:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9472

Thank you,

RFC Editor/st