Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9429 <draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-05> for your review

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 15 March 2024 16:59 UTC

Received: from mail-yb1-xb31.google.com (mail-yb1-xb31.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::b31]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 0ECDAC14F68B for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1710521990; x=1711126790; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=+Lb4cpAeyBeIErUV9/mCbVQYJEeNBFozaj6tG8g28dA=; b=nnSJKJnyMhWrT59pNvltexux9796N0zkSovHyTrS/wwydhKkwMJBQM7/C2RBatdXHX oRwYxrtYp6E0LCsamtZtFUxXmod9wZwwl7ZS4GqO15gfg/Qbmgb/YJSabUPVst3fCS45 0B3/JtWx4Ezqm9+HjqMlxXqxGwMpWs2i4HyLiiZvTWPir/C5+tY62vFulLTZ2Ufht1GW zOVsNIpKdSr4L0PkXmxZ6/dj9ygz7DiOnTj3ibaYa3T0G/Ia8rjZWEFE6mIvpUPRxV7e ZAowKUG5pytjfEM+/ad369+PonomYeIhruUwgGQFXzRDVYGiGvERcSrZsvAip+L2IpAk 2X1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710521990; x=1711126790; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=+Lb4cpAeyBeIErUV9/mCbVQYJEeNBFozaj6tG8g28dA=; b=lWZCZTkJmgRt1/IhFbfyl+WCaPir8T+UHB89sApzERtiQeWeLDc5DIgBHRj8mGumiv Ng8efbAcSp2JD+79/X9Wb0hdpyHqcBMIsFBCKBdXj3fUD5dnpG3FHNEsmuO3vYW0mEjL uL0FXxppf2ebc8kFGjUc2RzAWqC3xtf/lVZYk6svRhf6Q8YtamgaSfEwgIQU22tKQBkv NWEUyjps7dpkeXS+YNiSntXI0BXKQg7NQ7bsxqH8f5SNQRYiJpVTYJfOwxnPrBfZ/TsZ pDiyW6aEd4kUlusEfSIr6A9AQ+dRLY4TdhFg9iM+GOM1YBezHF/VYYg/WNphK8G/O4Qg dNxQ==