Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9429 <draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-05> for your review

Justin Uberti <justin@uberti.name> Sat, 28 October 2023 19:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.154 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698521537; x=1699126337; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=3s/SSgIV0dqVMzcwb1rbp3LlpuGgP6EHbghBiCQtUyM=; b=bqkXxjbHtpj03ifHIu51u2dHlF1DKzo8UYcuO8jW+fpE7eVLk2OhlxBbEoaABsfM6n vUf/xC6I0IDSacBDKmS3FDdTWfxlD6Uvmt8MzBumCHnqASa8ihY/lmcOkxltO4E+bMV1 rwojJb/uMefH1awvjmHeTFsE6Bf5uIkVPdY0wP68awhoVo+vUGsT6IqrGkoTMp5NNMZ4 7319OxOhV5l8ppH9VlgrKwITDpPNbY9rPzTkKA/72IKPnpvPBXYBLPv7J/ZXepN4RUJF Zm/Yxkarjh/qE+n18PlCCib1acKldc0URtB6cy1oGJNrzMrBM7YJKUJz14RB8s2yn5ab 4Kqw==