[auth48] [IANA #1274572] [IANA] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9408 <draft-ietf-opsawg-sap-15> for your review

Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org> Thu, 08 June 2023 21:21 UTC

From: Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org>
To: lbartholomew@amsl.com
CC: victor.lopez@nokia.com, samier.barguil_giraldo@nokia.com, rwilton@cisco.com, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, oscar.gonzalezdedios@telefonica.com, opsawg-chairs@ietf.org, opsawg-ads@ietf.org, mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, iana@iana.org, bill.wu@huawei.com, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, adrian@olddog.co.uk